2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most decorated SUVs in production, but does that make it a good choice for you? At Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we understand that sometimes you need more incentive than phrases like “best-in-class.” That’s why we’ve put together the following Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview. Read on to learn more about the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L, its features, dimensions, and more.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Highlighted Features
The Grand Cherokee L expands on the features offered by the Grand Cherokee. It brings to the table a restyled look, more legroom across its three rows, and a full selection of upscale features for you and your passengers to enjoy. With so many aces up its sleeve, it’s no wonder Car and Driver referred to its cabin as “downright deluxe.” Here’s an overview of some its highlighted interior amenities:
- Seating for up to seven passengers
- Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Sculpted exterior with a tapered roof for enhanced aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect® 5 infotainment system with a 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage functions
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage functions
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers generous interior space. Whether you have a tall passenger or need to transport large, awkwardly shaped items, it can accommodate with the following interior measurements:
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
What’s more, you can configure the Grand Cherokee L interior to suit your needs. You can choose from split-back folding bench seating, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third rows.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Power & Towing Capacity
Capability is what separates Jeep vehicles from the rest of the pack. For starters, the Grand Cherokee L offers a choice of three rugged four-wheel drive systems, so you can venture off the beaten path in confidence. The Grand Cherokee L also delivers a best-in-class towing capacity and is able to tow up to 7,200 pounds with its 5.7L V8 engine.
Test Drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee L at Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!
If you’re impressed by our 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, it’s time to take this model for a test drive! You can get the full Grand Cherokee L experience at Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Contact us online or give us a call at 602-246-5211 to schedule an appointment at our Phoenix dealership. In the meantime, be sure to browse our new vehicle specials for Jeep offers you don’t want to miss!
More from Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
If you’re searching for a new capable SUV in Phoenix, you have many options, and one is the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Are you wondering about the Jeep Grand Wagoneer Towing capacity? Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram can help. When properly equipped, the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer towing capacity is up to 9,850 pounds! That’s best-in-class and is all…
South Phoenix drivers like to have options. Fortunately, there are no fewer than sevenDodge Charger trim levels, and they are all impressive. Let’s take a closer look at the differences between the Dodge Charger trims. View InventoryContact Us 2021 Dodge Charger Trims – Starting MSRP Several of the Dodge Charger trims are priced to be well…
South Phoenix families need room to stretch out. And, boy, do you get it in the 2022Grand Wagoneer interior. Not only does this car look great on the inside, but there’s plenty of room to fit the whole family and the dog thanks to the Grand Wagoneer 3rd-row seat. Let’s take a closer look at all…