Explore the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Towing Capacity
If you’re searching for a new capable SUV in Phoenix, you have many options, and one is the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Are you wondering about the Jeep Grand Wagoneer Towing capacity? Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram can help. When properly equipped, the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer towing capacity is up to 9,850 pounds!
That’s best-in-class and is all the buzz around South Phoenix! Are you ready to take your weekend adventures up a notch? Learn more here about the all-new Grand Wagoneer towing, and then contact us to get behind the wheel!
Jeep Grand Wagoneer vs. Jeep Wagoneer Towing Capacity
Many Glendale drivers ask about the difference between the Jeep Grand Wagoneer vs. Jeep Wagoneer towing capacity. The 2022 Wagoneer is smaller than the Grand Wagoneer but has a slightly higher towing capacity.
The Jeep Wagoneer towing capacity is also best-in-class at up to 10,000 pounds! Compare the Jeep Grand Wagoneer and Jeep Wagoneer engine specs below to see which one best meets your Laveen lifestyle.
- 5.7L V8 Engine with eTorque
- 392 hp with 404 lb-ft of torque
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- 6.4L V8 Engine
- 470 hp with 455 lb-ft of torque
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Towing Features
The Jeep Grand Cherokee boasts a host of remarkable technologies that make towing safer and more manageable wherever you go:
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System: You can use this system to get dedicated control over different driving conditions by selecting the best mode for current conditions. This system quickly adjusts shift patterns, engine performance, and torque distribution for maximum traction and control.
- Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 System: This renowned system features a rear electronic limited-slip differential with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio.
- Active Two-Speed Transfer Case with Selec-Speed® Control: The active two-speed transfer case automatically shifts between two low-end power options to provide more torque when you need it most. Plus, it provides excellent performance while climbing and descending thanks to the hill ascent and hill descent control features.
Test Drive a Jeep Grand Wagoneer at Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Now that you know more about Grand Wagoneer towing, are you ready for a test drive? This popular SUV has everything you need to tow with confidence, plus you’ll travel in style!
Contact us at Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to get behind the wheel and experience the Jeep Grand Wagoneer for yourself. You can apply for financing before you visit. We look forward to helping you get into the new Jeep of your dreams!
More from Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
For years, the Dodge Durango has provided South Phoenix families with a spacious and capable offering for their everyday schedules. Fortunately, the 2022 Dodge Durango is no different. While the new Dodge Durango is certainly roomy and comfortable, where it really shines is the performance that it offers. To give you an idea of just how…
The Best Ways to Lower Your Monthly Car Payment in 2022 How can I lower my car payment? overview At the time of purchasing your car, you may have opted for a shorter loan term in effort to avoid higher interest rates and pay off your loan faster. After a couple of months or maybe…
If you’re searching for a new capable SUV in Phoenix, you have many options, and one is the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Are you wondering about the Jeep Grand Wagoneer Towing capacity? Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram can help. When properly equipped, the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer towing capacity is up to 9,850 pounds! That’s best-in-class and is all…