New Chrysler 300 Takes 'Statement-Making' to a Whole New Level
There's a place for 'understated'. The 2011 Chrysler 300, however, certainly isn't it. Rather, it's designed for the driver who thrives in making his/her presence known. And, to further enhance the flagship's attention-grabbing good looks, Chrysler is now punctuating the car with eight different custom grilles and six distinct sets of wheels.
"By itself, the Chrysler 300 makes a statement," says Pietro Gorlier, CEO, Mopar, Chrysler Group's aftermarket parts brand. "Our grilles and wheels provide exclamation points."1 Among the new grill offerings available are a "13-bar" design, and a "diamond pattern"... One even embodies the language used in the original 1955 Chrysler 300. And, all options come in chrome or a glossy piano-black finish.
With all of its available grilles and wheels, the Chrysler 300 is downright trendsetting. To further drive this sentiment home, as well as continue the "Imported from Detroit" campaign which started with one infamous Eminem Super Bowl ad, The Winged Car, has partnered with fashion designer and Detroit Native, John Varvatos for the company's next edition of its celebrity studded commercials.
2011 Chrysler 300 At a Glance- First redesign since 2005
- Three Trims Available: 300 Limited RWD, 300 C RWD, 300 C AWD
- Standard Engine: 3.6-liter 292-hp V6 (Limited RWD), 5.7-liter 363-hp V8 (C RWD & C AWD)
- Standard Transmission: 5-Speed automatic overdrive
- Seats five
- Powertrain Warranty: 60 months/100,000 miles
- Leather seats and steering wheel
- Steering-wheel mounted controls
- Tire-pressure monitor
- Climate control
- Standard Entertainment Features: Radio, CD player, DVD player, navigation aid (C RWD and AWD only)
- Heated front seats
- Cooled front seats (C RWD and AWD only)
- Standard Safety Features: Airbags (driver, front-side, passenger and side-head curtain), electronic parking aid, trunk anti-trap device, vehicle anti-theft protection system, keyless entry, remote ignition
To learn more about the Chrysler 300, please contact Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge at 800-528-0665 today. Or, visit us in person at 2425 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015.
Source: 1 http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2011/05/chryslers-shows-off-custom-grilles-wheels-for-300-sedan/1